sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

I am Sorry.


I don't know what I am doing, I am so fucking confused. I know that I am being unfair and such a bitch with you. I wanna talk to you but I just don't know what to say. We lost each other. I don't feel close to you to keep doing this game. I am not the kind of girl you call to have some fun every time you want and then stop talking for a while and start all over again.
You barely know me and I don't know you at all. It was great but it wasn't perfect. Every girl needs more than sex dates and I am not diferent. I need to be alone for a while, I need to fix my heart, I need peace and quite in my life. I am writting the words that I have no courage to tell you. You're cute, you're funny, you're great and it isn't you, it's me. It's always been me. I am the fucking problem. I hope you understand. I hope you don't hate me because I like you, I really do but is not the time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário