terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

New York

Well, I have to confess, I always was fascinated by this big town, actualy to me New York is the World. Since I was little I dreamed about visiting or living (who knows) in NY. One day I'll awaken and my dream became true.

So I leave you here some really good reasons why you should love New York city if you doesn't love the city yet.

Carrying a torch: No city gives a better welcome than New York. The Statue of Liberty leaves the light on for you, no matter who you are, no matter where you've come from, no matter how long you've been away.

Hustle that bustle: Every corner in Midtown is packed with people waiting to cross the street.

Coffee talk: At the Starbucks, you can hear a dozen languages spoken at once.

New York state of mind: It can make you feel fabulous.

See you later: Where else (except Barcelona) are restaurants packed at 1:30 a.m.?

One in eight million: You can love the feeling of being anonymous and no one knows about your life.

The last word: New York is inconvenient. It makes you work a little harder. It forces you to interact with taxi drivers, street musicians, people riding the subway, people talking on cell phones, people talking to themselves. With life.

I love it. Who doesn’t ?!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário